Subject: kooskõlastamiseks IP4949 Kärdla-Värsso 10 kV F rek tööprojekt, HIIUMAA projekti muudatus
From: "Talts Ain" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2025 16:03:30 +0300

Tere.

Saadan kooskõlastuseks projekti „IP4949 Kärdla-Värsso 10 kV F rek
tööprojekt, Paluküla, Lõpe, Ala, Sakla, Palade ja Partsi külad, Hiiumaa
vald, Hiiu maakond“ projekti muudatuse asendiplaanid ja teostusjoonise.

Lugupidamisega

Ain Talts

projekteerija

Mob: +3725642985

Aadress: Energia 4, 80042, Pärnu

 <https://enersense.ee/> https://enersense.ee/

This e-mail and any attachments hereto are confidential and intended only
for a specific individual and purpose. It may contain information which is
privileged or otherwise protected against unauthorized disclosure or
communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
(telephone or e-mail) the sender immediately and delete this message and
any attachments from your system without producing, distributing or
retaining copies thereof or disclosing its contents to any other person.
Thank you.